Thursday, May 3, 2007

Rob Kruz Cleveland Cribs!

Ok. So I finally found an apartment in Cleveland, but I have no furniture! Any suggestions on how to decorate??


This is the view from my front door. Welcome to the casa de la Kruz!

My living room-- I guess I dont need anything besides my TV and Tivo (Don't wanna miss any Dr. Phil).

The Kitchen is getting there. Gotta love the IKEA bar stools.

This is the bedroom-- or at least as much of it as would fit on my camera. Again, note the IKEA desk... and green shoes. I love green shoes.

It's your music, your station... Now it's your apartment. Help me furnish the thing!! -Rob

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Rob...your new apartment looks like quite the casa! Can't wait to see the after pics when you hang up your new spiderman poster.

4:24 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home