Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Trip to Chi-Town!

This past weekend I went Chicago and got the chance to hang out with some old college friends. We had a blast!
This is me and Whit at the 'Weiner Circle,' a late night hot dog joint that makes amazing Chicago-style hot dogs. SOOO GOOD! This photo was taken just seconds before that Hot Dog no longer existed. (DISCLAIMER: There may have been a few cocktails consumed prior to our trip to the Weiner Circle)
Me with my college friends. Ameed, Brooke, Me, Whit and Jonathan. We're at the official University of Michigan Bar in Chicago. I would have gone to the Offical Buckeye bar in Chicago, but I was scared for my life.
I even made time to make it over to Springfield, Illinois and spend time with my 2nd favorite annimated family. Peter and Lois Griffin were no where to be found.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home