Friday, October 12, 2007

Hilary Swank To Donate Hair To Cancer Sufferer!!

She's so good!!! The 'Million Dollar Baby' star will have her locks chopped off on the Oprah Winfrey Show later this month as part of hair product giant Pantene's Beautiful Lengths charity campaign. The chairty urges men and woman to donate their hair for wigs to aid cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy. Swank tells USA Today, "I've been growing my hair for months, so it's super long and super healthy. I've gotten my conditioning treatments every four weeks. Everyone is commenting on my hair and how it's long and pretty and healthy and shiny. All the better for a woman in need." My sister did this once and donated her hair to 'Locks of Love.' It took her a LOOOONG time to grow it out and even longer to grow back. So I guess the real question is, with how important hair is in our everyday appearance..... WOULD YOU CHOP YOUR LOCKS.... even for a GREAT Cause?






Would you donate your hair for charity?






 



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home