Monday, December 3, 2007

My new OBSESSION: GUITAR HERO!


This weekend, I went to visit my Sister and future 'Bro-In-Law' in Hartford. Knowing he loves video games, for the Holidays I bought him Guitar Hero. The game quickly became an obsession as we played late into the night / early into the morning. Check out some pictures!!
We let Andrew play first because it was HIS gift. Don't neglect to notice my sister passed out asleep on the couch behind us. I don't think she was pleased with us playing until 4AM!!!
I got my turn, too!
My well-rested sister got into the act the next day... Her favorite song to play was Foghat's "Slow Ride."

The purpose of the game is to play along with your favorite rock and roll songs (my song of choice was Welcome To The Jungle by Guns and Roses) with a fake guitar. The better you are, the better the song sounds! If you're familiar with the game 'Dance Dance Revolution,' this is that game for guitar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home