Thursday, May 10, 2007

Injured By Food: Listener Edition!


After I had an unfortunate incident with a cheese stick, one of the topics on the big show last night was about food-related injuries. I just got this email from Q listener Tammy and wanted to pass on her message: BEWARE OF CHEEZ-ITS!!!


"Rob,

I work in a factory and couldn't call you last night but I think I have the best food injury story you will ever hear.

About 2 years ago my boyfriend and I were on our way home from work (we work together) and he wanted to stop at Taco Bell. As I am sure you know the line at the drive thru of Taco Bell at 1 in the morning can be really long. After we placed the order we were sitting there waiting and I was eating some Cheez-Its I had left over from my lunch from work. He said something stupid to me and I threw a Cheez-It at him. It hit him on his cheek bone, kind of up high right down from his eye and he yelled at me because he kept saying how bad it hurt. I thought he was being ridiculous because how bad could a Cheez-It hurt. When we got home he actually had a small cut under his eye where it hit him. Needless to say he was really mad at me but to this day we still joke about me being armed with Cheez-Its.

I really enjoy your show. Keep up the good work and welcome to Cleveland.

Tammy from Amherst"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home