Friday, July 27, 2007

Bart Simpson invades the CBS EARLY SHOW!

As a sick and twisted rite of passage, I got woken up this morning by Producer Nick from Wilde and Fee, and told that I was going to go down to the CBS early show broadcasting live from the Rock and Roll Hall of Fame. My mission was to get the Q104 LOGO on national all while wearing a Bart Simpson costume in honor of the opening of the new Simpsons movie this weekend. We video taped the whole morning and will have it up on QTUBE soon. In the meantime, enjoy thses pix from my, uh, Bart's trip to the CBS Early Show.
Harry Smith, Host of the Early Show, stopped by Wilde and Fee while I was getting ready for my national television debut. As you can imagine, Harry was really excited to pose with me and Lathargic Mark. PHOTO OP!!!
This me (as Bart Simpson) posing with Q listener Brittany at the Rock Hall... Thanks for the pic Brittany!!!

MISSION COMPLETED!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home