Monday, July 23, 2007

Bowling For Soup at Dave and Busters!

Last night was the first annual Q104 listener appreciation party! Allan Fee and I served as hosts, and 104 lucky Q104 listeners got a chance to meet Bowling for Soup and see a live acoustic show at Dave and Busters. The show was a lot of fun and the guys from Bowling for Soup were hysterical!!! Here are some pix from the event.
Allan Fee and I warm up the Crowd!! Nice legs, Allan...
This is me with Chris, the lead guitar player for Bowling for Soup!! Super nice guy!
I ran into the Miller Lite Girls... always a good time!
Me with Jaret, the lead singer of Bowling for Soup!!!!
Myself (in the middle), along with Allan Fee and Skippy the PD while Bowling for Soup played! I think I just realized how short I am!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home