Monday, July 2, 2007

A High School Buddy Gets Married!

This was a first for me. My best friend from High School got married this weekend and asked me to stand up in his wedding! I had a blast!! He was the first of our 'High School Group' to get married, so the wedding served as a sort of reuinion for the North Farmington High School class of 2003. Oh, and you can add weddings to the seemingly endless list of things I cry at!
Me and the Bride's sister, Megan walking down the asle. Yes, I am wearing tails!
The happy couple just seconds after saying 'I Do.' I'm the one in the back with a totally goofy smile.
This is me with the groom, Chris and our other buddy Ryan. The three of us used to have a band together in high school called CBQ. I played keyboard, Chris was the drummer and Ryan played Trumpet. (We also had a bass and sax player not pictured). It was great to get to hang out with these guys again!
Then there was the garter toss... Chris' favorite part.
We talked about this last week on Relationship Thursday. Notice how the girls are dancing and there are no guys! We were most likely catching up or at the bar grabbing a drink... Why do girls LOVE to dance so much?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home