Friday, August 10, 2007

Airplane Do's and Don't's!!!

I recently was asked to stand up for a friend of mine in his wedding. As a gift to all of his groomsmen, he gave us a William Sonoma Grill Press (see pic below). Due to a tight flight itinerary, I did not have time to check my luggage and was forced to take the Grill Press carry-on. Sure enough, while going through security I was told my bags had to be searched. I thought for sure I was going to lose my new Grill Press, but not so much. The Grill Press (an item that could easily be used as a deadly weapon) was fine. My Sensodyne toothpaste, however, was not. What is wrong with this picture???



Lesson learned: TSA agents are less concerned with the prospect of someone using a huge hunk of metal (with a handle nonetheless) to do harm on an airplane, as they are with the prospect of me brushing the pilot's teeth??? C'MON!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home