Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Studio Drama... 10/17/07

So tonight we got a dance floor in our studio... yes that's right, A DANCE FLOOR! It was installed starting at 6pm and took until about 8pm! This mean that Jen Toohey and I both got to do an hour of our show from a smaller Q104 production studio... Needless to say, DRAMA ensued... WE DON'T LIKE CHANGE! Check out some festive photos from our trip accross the hall at Q104...
We all have our ways of showing our frustration... Jen does so here with her hands... (These are the family friendly photos!!)
To make matters worse, Jen was told she couldn't stand on the newly installed dance floor in the small Q104 studio, so she had to go spread eagle. And yes, we got a picture of it!!!
Always upbeat and excited to take on a new challenge, I make the most out of it. I know kids, I really am an inspiration.
Alas... The brand new Q104 DANCE FLOOR!!! And yes, I am back in the real studio now!
Cleaning Guy and I decided the best way to celebrate and initiate our new Q104 Dance Floor was to practice our break dancing...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home