Tuesday, December 11, 2007

2nd Annual AQstic Christmas Concert!

That's me and Emerson Hart... I clearly have his undivided attention.

The show was last night, and it was nothing less than amazing! Will Bowen, Marié Digby, Matt Nathanson and Emerson Hart! All the proceeds went towards Q-Cares for Kids and helped out the children at Cleveland Clinic's Children's Hospital! Here are a few of the pix from last night!
Matt, Emerson and Marié!!
The Q Crew with Marié. I know in this picture it appears that Marié had a thing for Producer Nick, but in reality, I think she was just playing hard to get with me.
Introducing EMERSON HART!!!
After his set, Matt Nathanson and I bonded. There is nothing wrong with men showing their vulnerable side and enjoying a long embrace.
With Q-Listener Lisa and Santa Fee
The one and only Allan Fee and I kick off the after-party!
Jen Toohey's reaction after she saw Marié and I making out!!! JUST KIDDING!!! I would NEVER cheat on Kelly Clarkson!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home