Monday, January 28, 2008

Rob Goes To Nashville... Y'all

Among other things (Pop Culture, TiVO, Ryan Seacrest etc..) music is a great passion of mine. I have always wanted to go the Nashville -The Music Capital of the World- and got the chance to hang out down there for a few days. IT WAS A BLAST! Here are some pix from the weekend.
Nashville, home of the Country Music Hall Of Fame
Me at the Country Music Hall of Fame
Elvis' Gold Piano
One of my favorite songs is 'The Devil Went Down To Gerogia' by The Charlie Daniel's Band. This is a picture of the fiddle he used when recording it! Totally Cool. And for the younger crowd, if you are not familiar with the song, it is featured in Guitar Hero 3.
My Wall of Gold Records. I know, I have a lot.
One of the greatest parts of Nashville is that any bar you walk into has amazing LIVE music. This is a picture of Melissa Paige and The Exit 96 Band. They played last night at a bar called Legend's Corner and were AMAZING! She sang everything from Carrie Underwood to AC/DC. Good Times!
I liked the band so much, I needed a picture. No, I did not try to sing. TRUST ME! This is me with Melissa. You should check out her myspace page. Just go to www.myspace.com/melissapaigemusic. Afterwards, we got to go out with her and have fantastic Nashville tater tots. Perfect way to end the night!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

The next time you go to Nashville and if you ever want company you let me know, I was there one time for a long weekend and loved it so much, I would love to go back again!!
Julie

1:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home