Saturday, March 29, 2008

Law and Order Rob...


I talked about this last week on my show, but I wanted to give a quick update... I was officially arraigned in court on Friday for not having a front license plate on my car (us people from Michigan don't know how to act in Ohio...). If you didn't hear the story, I am an idiot and put both license plates (which were stuck together when I got them) on the back of my car-- I know, total blonde moment. I had a nice magistrate, he was able throw out the 55 dollar fine, but court costs were still $120.00. Gotta love our legal system. Where's Jack Macoy when you need him??

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey rob guess what your not the only one who gets in trouble for no front plate. my son did also and guess what else he got???? he was at a red light in brooklyn and was getting directions on his cell phone like a gps system and he had the phone up to his ear and just when the light turned green he started to go and a cop pulled him over for not having complete control of his car. what is this world coming to. we are not a free country at all. this crap really has to stop... mechelle s from sheffield lake.

9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

YOU ARE SO HOTT!!!!!!!!!

10:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just wanted to swing by your blog and read if what my sister had told me was true... I am still in awe! This has GOT to be one of the BEST stories ever!

9:54 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh my Rob, that was definitely "a moment"...a blonde one? Not so sure, but definitely a moment to remember.

12:10 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home