Friday, July 13, 2007

Kruz Parents....















Last night was Relationship Thursday on Q104. Kathy Dawson (our resident relationship coach) suggested that every child have picture of their parents together in their bedroom at all times. I confessed that while I have a picture of my entire family together, I do not have one of just my parents. Mom and Dad Kruz listening in Detroit (they stream on Q104.com!!!) decided to correct the situation and sent me this picture of them from Canun! Meet my parents!

1 Comments:

Blogger tim said...

I think it is great that Rob is so dedicated to his parents. Too many people these days just don't get it. Rob is a class act, and it shows here and each night he signs off his show, he says goodnight to his mother. How cool is that? I am sure that both Mr. & Mrs. Kruz know that they have one terrific guy in Rob. Keep up the great job, and don't ever change!!!

3:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home