Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Q104 goes to Nickelback!

Last night, the whole Q Crew went on out to Blossom for the Nickelback, Daughtry and Staind. The show ROCKED!
Over 22,000 people were on hand for the show! Plus, Where's Waldo?
Jen Toohey, me, Skippy the PD and Tim Richards. (Yes that is a cup of green olives... I love them)
Skippy the PD accused me of wearing a wig last night. He said my hair looked fake. You can decide for yourself.
Me with Q listener Blair
That's me with Nickelback... Kinda....
The after party was at Jen Toohey's place, but there was no paparazzi allowed!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think your hair looks great... No worries!! I was not there but I was.. my friend had called me on my cell so I got to hear most of the concert... Thank goodness for Mobile to Mobile!!!

8:56 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home