Friday, August 10, 2007

Myspace bulletin from Miss Independent!!

Q104 has THE GREATEST LISTENERS!!! I found this on Myspace. Thanks for the props!

*************************************************************************************
SUBJECT: Check Out Rob Kruz @ Q104

BODY:
I really should be working on my scholarships right now for massage school but I really wanted to get this out!

As you guys all know I am a music freak with the 19 years of dance behind me and choir since the 4th grade. I used to listen to 96.5 but have recently changed over to the great Q104 due to 96.5 turning into mostly that rap crap.

By the way check out Rob Kruz he's the greatest DJ ever. =)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Okay, I guess all I can say is thanks! I just went on Q104.com and read your blog because last night you were talking about the grill press and I wanted to see the pictures that you posted of it. To my surprise I saw that you posted the bullentin that I posted about you being the best DJ ever.=) That gesture was very sweet of you.=P Thanks again!!!

Have a good weekend!

Thanks

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home