Wednesday, April 2, 2008

THE JEN TOOHEY APRIL FOOLS DAY PRANK!!!!


This is a classic Q-TUBE moment. See what happens when afternoon goddess Jen Toohey bites into one of my 'special' Oreo Cookies... Hilarity ensues :)

Here are some of the comments I've gotten on the prank!!!! Thanks all for taking the time to watch and write :)

-----Original Message-----
From: Gayle
Sent: Wed 4/2/2008 9:20 PM
To: Kruz, Rob
Subject: I think I might have lost control of my bladder..

I am never going to get my homework done...I am laughing too hard!!

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wed 4/2/2008 8:41 PM
To: Kruz, Rob
Subject: prank!!

Oh my gosh! That prank on Jen was genius! That made my day!!: ) But how dumb do you have to be to fall for that one? HELLO April Fools!!
Ashley: Lorain

-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wed 4/2/2008 8:21 PM
To: Kruz, Rob
Subject: Jen's PRANK!!

OH MY GOSH! I absolutely love the Oreo prank that you did to Jen. I laughed so hard. It's gives me wonderful ideas to do to my father.
Thanks for the laugh! Sorry Jen!!!

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That is so funny. Now i have an idea for next year!!

8:29 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are martin scorsese meets ashton kutcher, if they were to meet at Q104 for some odd reason. Remind me to never accept your oreo cookies. you scare me.

9:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home