Tuesday, July 17, 2007

Rob Kruz Q-Tee's: Pets Edition!


Every week I announce a catagory of 'Rob Kruz's Q-Ties,' and I want YOU to send in your photos. I'll post them on my blog for the entire world to see!! (or at least the three or four people that look at my blog)

This week's spotlight: CUTE PETS! Did you just get a pet? Do you have an old pet?? I want to see all of Cleveland's cutest pets! Email your pix to me-RobKruz@q104.com!

Can't wait to see them!!

From Q Listener Kathi:
This Jubilee, our now 2 year old miniature horse....she IS a Jubilee.

From Q Listener Tammy:
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Wed 7/18/2007 11:35 AM
To: Kruz, Rob
Subject: My gorgeous dog pics

Hi Rob Kruz,

Here are 2 pictures of my dog Al. She is a 5 year old Shar Pei who is somewhat challenged in the beauty department but we think she is beautiful and we love her.

Keep up the good work!!

From Q Listener Val:
Hey Rob,

Here is my pic of Louis Jay. Add it now.

Thanks,
Navy_Val

From Q Listener Marion:
-----Original Message-----
Sent: Thu 7/19/2007 6:57 AM
To: Kruz, Rob
Subject: Michigan Fan

Hi Rob,
I am a great Michigan Fan also. My sister lives in Troy, MI. Here's my
little sweetheart, Fluffy Joe. I read your blog everyday. Have a great
day.
Marion

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home