Sunday, August 26, 2007

First Ever KRUZAPALOOZA!!!

Having just finished getting furniture into my apartment, I thought it would be fun to invite the Q104 crew out to celebrate the end of summer. I called the event 'Kruzapalooza 2007,' and it DID NOT disappoint! Here are some of the pics from saturday night!!!
Myself (at the bottom) with former Q104 afternoon guy FIG, Allan Fee and Stacy (There were two Stacy's at Kruzapalooza, and for the life of my I can't tell you if that is Stacy 1 or Stacy 2). Don't forget ask Allan about the champagne incident... then give him a hard time.
Jen Toohey and I after she totally beat me in Beer Pong. I want a rematch JEN!
I am not sure how, but somehow my boss, Skippy The PD, ended up bleeding... QUICK... PHOTO OP!
Stand Back-- Rob to the rescue!
Jen Toohey with her friend Jason, and his friends John and Stacy 2... or maybe that was Stacy 1.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home