Monday, August 20, 2007

Rob's Big Weekend Out!!

Instead of staying in and watching my West Wing DVDs like most of my weekends, I decided to get out and see what Cleveland has to offer! The Results are documented below!

Sautrday Night Allan Fee and I decided to check out Browns game. I was super excited to be rolling with the one and only Allan Fee, but also excited for my frist Browns game!!Look who we ran into!!! Two lovely Q-listeners/Browns fan. That's me with Jessie and Heather.
Brady played!!!! Brady Quinn's first ever snap as a Cleveland Brown!!!!

Sunday Night, it was off to the Beyonce show at the Q! She was IRREPLACEABLE... ok, that was lame. I was, however, one of the only males at the show.
Jen Toohey and I grab a quick drink with her friend Jason before the big show!!! (Jason isn't pictured... he was taking the photo)
The show was awesome.... Lots of pretty lights....
And pretty Beyonce!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home